Monday, May 16, 2011

May 3, 2011


About the picture...I keep forgetting to bring my camera when I write letters so I guess it will have to wait until next week. I´ll try to remember!
Things are going really well, we are teaching a lot of lessons and some of our investigators came to church this week. And we keep finding more people! Yesterday the problem was that we couldn´t go to all of our appointments, but that´s a good problem to have. Transfers...didn´t affect this area much, my companion and I are staying here and so are a lot of the other missionaries. Did I mention we are living with 8 missionaries in one house? It´s a big house, but still it get´s pretty crazy sometimes. The zone leaders are looking for a new house, and I´m very excited at the thought of having an apartment to myself and a companion.
We went on exchanges this week and it was a lot of fun. I was with an elder from Chile and it was very different, we just had more fun than usual. I hope I can go on exchanges with him again later. I think I need to lighten up a little bit, because missionary work can be a lot of fun.
The mission rules changed, and now we can eat fish and drink boiled water. The boiled water is great because we have had to refuse lots of jugos from people that don´t have a filter in the house, and refusing them is always a bummer.
I hadn´t heard about Garrett or Andrew&Sarah...there´s going to be kids all over the place when I get home. Well, even more so than usual. I´ll be calling from Skype at around 2, my account is elder.coffman and I´m not sure if we will be able to get a camera here or not, so maybe you won´t be able to see me. we´ll see, I guess. Or not.
I´m so slow at writing! Sorry for the short letters, I don´t know why but my brain freezes up when I get in front of the computer. I have to go!

Elder Coffman

No comments:

Post a Comment